Chefs Association offers the required education courses to reach
your goals. Our courses are completely online. This means you can take
our courses wherever you want and whenever it's
- What is the PCA-edu Info Center?
The PCA-edu Info Center is a new family of products from the
educational arm of The Professional Chefs Association;
complete hospitality management courses available over the
Internet. While receiving our high quality educational
materials (that hospitality schools have) you will also
benefit from the convenience and low cost!
- How can PCA-edu help my career?
You can expand your career options by building management
skills, or learning the technical side of different
operational areas within a hotel, motel, or restaurant.
Increase your value in the job market by taking on new
responsibilities that you learn from our program. Whether
you're looking to move up in the hospitality industry or you
wish to learn the latest about a specific area in this
field, the Professional Chefs Association stands ready to
help! We offer a full range of practical, easy-to-understand
hospitality courses to help professionals, like you, reach
- Why is PCA-edu the best learning package in the
our standardized programs, you can get the
hospitality-specific education and training that the industry
demands. This program will give you the tools to compete in
our industry, all while at a low cost in the convenience of
your own home!
- Earn your customer's loyalty when displaying our Food &
Beverage Gold Medal
- Continue to work while you take courses
- Neutral evaluations
- Learn on your own time
- No traveling to class (saves you time and money)
- Use materials that are easy to read and understand
- Gain recognition for the knowledge you already have
- Great competency tool.
- How do I get Started?
It's simple, just follow the steps below and you'll be on your
- Sign up on the Registration Form and mail to PCA.
- Your forms will be processed and you'll receive the
weblink for the course(s).
- Study required courses and complete tests.
- A passing score is 70 percent or better. To guarantee
your privacy, absolutely no scores will be given over the
phone. Your exam results will be mailed directly to you,
along with a written assessment.
- Successful students will receive an appropriate diploma(s), PCA Medal and will be featured on our website.
- Do I have to buy a textbook?
No. Everything you need to complete the courses and exams is
- How long does it take to complete PCA-edu courses?
You can progress as quickly as you want without being
by classroom schedules. For your convenience, you are allowed
UP TO 12 weeks to complete a single course. Individuals who
allot regular study time find that these generous time frames
permit them to work at their own pace while still fulfilling
- Who is behind the development of these courses?
PCA-edu courses give you an edge in the industry
by providing knowledge from hospitality professionals. You
are guarenteed materials that are practical, relevant,
up-to-date, and reflect the very latest thinking.
Chances are, if you're going to register for one of our
courses, your computer system and it's software are prepared for
the journey. We do not require any special software downloads or
fancy plug-ins to take our courses. We do suggest that you have
a compatible Web browser to maximize your educational
experience. If at any time you need to contact us regarding your
configuration, please drop an email to Technical Support.
"PCA-edu" is your one-stop
resource, with courses in nutrition, sanitation, safety,
cost control, human resources management, food education,
pastry and beverage courses.